When you join Doterra you are getting your own business and an exclusive membership of one of the best essential oils business online
However, joining any online essential oils business opportunity is generally an easy process and in the case of Doterra it’s no exception. Doterra allows you to be up and running in 5 minutes, but even though joining is an easy process the reality is many people join a online business with the believe that is all they need to do to make money. Unfortunately, running a home based business is like any other business it is hard work and need to be run like any other business apart from one simple factor, you are running it from home.
But what then?
So, you have learnt how to join Doterra. You have your free webshop. You have investigated your back office. You have even purchased some products. Then the thought comes to you that you have a business, but you don’t know what to do next……
What you really need is a Doterra success planner to help you and your business move forward
Once you have started, you are going to need more than hopes and dreams to achieve success in Doterra. So, below I have written my own success planner list which has helped me to be successful with my Doterra business.
However, this doesn’t mean you need to do everything on the list in one go but over time I would suggest you implement the list.
- Business mindset: Even though many other MLM businesses have a very low start up fee do not believe that it is any less a business worth perusing and treating as a business. The fact is paying a small start up fee simply gives you access to the Doterra business opportunity. This allows you to run your own business instead of investing a vast amount of money in office space, employee’s and travelling to and from work. So treat your MLM business as if you had invested a lot of money in it and develop a positive business mindset for success.
- Product guru: In the case of Doterra, you need to immerse yourself into the essential oil products, learn about their uses and how they can benefit you, your family, friends and of course the customer, so buy one of the essential oil packages and see what all the fuss is about. Doterra also has available the Doterra product guide which has a vast amount of information about their products and their uses. However I have also created a very informative blog offering information and advise about the products. Read More
- Setting goal: If you don’t set goals for yourself you won’t know when you have achieved them. Goals gives you a path and a destination and an objective to focus on, however goals are not written in concrete, so periodicity re-evaluate your goals, set new ones and most of all, make them achievable.
- The list: The saying goes that the “Money is in the list” and that is so true, but how you create your list is a different matter:
- Firstly, just write your list of everyone you know and everyone you don’t know yet (yes it’s a long list) then without prejudging anyone on the list, work your way through the list.
- Talking to people about your business and products, but don’t be a bore, meaning you can talk about something else sometimes.
- Handing out business cards to potential essential oils home business prospects
- Create a landing page and auto-reply system for example titled “How to become a essential oils distributor”, this will help you automate and optimize your lead list and narrowing down your prospects to people who are already interested in making money online or from home.
- Create a wellness / alternative health / home based business blog and write interesting article relating to subjects that a potential prospects would be interested in such as essential oil uses, essential oil reviews and wellness ideas. Then encourage prospects to subscribe to your blog. Your blog would be a great place to a integrate an auto-reply system. This form of marketing on a blog is called article marketing. Article marketing does involve a lot of work at the start and some understanding of SEO marketing however if you are lucky enough to have a sponsor who is using these techniques then they can help you get started. (yes, I am using these techniques)
- Social media marketing: This is a very easy option for someone new to marketing online and considering there are so many people using social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin
- Create a Facebook Group or Page and promote your products and business by sharing with friends and wellness and health related Facebook groups.
- Create a wellness related Twitter account and share your blog or social media links
- Create a Pinterest account and share essential oil images and information, however don’t forget to put your affiliate link, so they can buy Doterra products or join Doterra
- Create a Linkedin account, Linkedin is a good social media site for business because it is the biggest business social media site, so share your business.
- Duplication: When you join Doterra you will become the first member of your business but you eventually are going to add team members to help you leverage your time and efforts. This a very important because you want to be able to offer a system that can be duplicated and simple enough to start making money right away. So, selling the products straight away is always a fast and easy way to start making money. In addition, Doterra offers their own training and support allowing you to be successful and learn all the ways of making money from essential oils, but more importantly you have your sponsor who will give you more of a personal level of support and training so take advantage of them, they are always happy to be of assistants.
- Passionate: This one is huge in my opinion and this is why. Your passion for what you are doing as a distributor is ultimately what is going to bring you the success, in fact in whatever you do in your life. It is that driving force that will keep you working diligently on building your business once you join Doterra. Your passion will attract people to you.
- Never give up: This is an old idea, but still relevant today. The fact is no business regardless if it is a traditional or MLM starts making big money on day one, you need to work at it everyday until you are where you want to be. Its as simple as that.
- Contact your sponsor: In the case of my team we have a two stage membership and business overview (Doterra Membership Overview PDF) as apart of our Doterra success planner which helps to kick start a new consultants business in a really big way. So, once you have registered contact your sponsor and arrange a meeting and discuss with them what you want from your business.
I believe that implementing only this list to the full would be enough to achieve success for building Doterra naturally and successfully. These rules are the same if you join Doterra or any other MLM / home based business but it does mean a lot of hard work and support from your sponsor.
So, if you are interested to join Doterra and learn more about the Doterra business building made simple – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap…